Tuesday 4 October 2016

Drew's Morning Dish Logo design.

Drew's Morning Dish Logo design.

Total contest entries : 57
My entries               : 7


Wining entry






Logo description.
I need a new logo for my sports website in Baltimore, MD. 


Drew's Morning Dish (www.drewsmorningdish.com) publishes sports commentary, insight and opinions every day of the week at 7:00 am. The site focuses mainly on the three local sports teams (Ravens, Orioles, Terps) but also follows national sports as well.

We occasionally use this slogan: sports insights and opinions -- or -- *sports *insights *opinions

We also use the hashtag: #DMD -- in all of our social media publishings.

NOTE: The first 19 entries in the contest focused a lot of their attention on #DMD -- we'd like to see more logo entries with "Drew's Morning Dish" as the focal point. 

I'm open to any color scheme except those involving purple and orange. 

I'm open to any sort of logo design. Abstract, sports-centric, etc. 

I've attached a screenshot of a SAMPLE logo we designed ourselves. Please don't consider this in any way to be a hint as to what we're looking for...I'm merely attaching it to show something that we've already considered.


Logo Contest address

 
Copyright © Get your custom logo design. Hire me and get your logo project done and delivered remotely online. | Designed by Pinkly Templates - Published by Free blogger Templates